Saturday, September 01, 2007

I have regular internet access at home again!

Now...to catch up on tons of email. And reading a bunch of blogs. And TT.

There are a gazillion flies in the apartment today. And they're stupid ones, too. I've caught at least a dozen - as they land on one arm, I swipe at them with the opposite hand...and then deposit the ones I catch in the plants. Well...there aren't plants yet. They're still seeds. Am trying an (admittedly rather strange) experiment...my brother mentioned that it would be cool to have corn on the cob for Thanksgiving. So - I have 30 kernels of corn planted in greenhouse plant containers sitting on the windowsill. It'll be interesting to see what happens if they all sprout - could be almost like a field in the living room.

Same cell phone number - because I had to get a landline in order to get DSL. They haven't gotten around to running cable to this corner of town yet.

Time to go whittle down the email backlog...

1 comment:

Hoohoo said...

Hi TB! Glad to you see you back online!